Kalpana Morparia one of the oldest employee of ICICI Bank since 1975 quits today. Kalpana Morparia was joint managing director of ICICI till May 2007.
She have joined JP Morgan as head of Indian operations. Although spokeperson of J P Morgan did not confirmed it yet.
Life of Kalpana Moraparia
- Kalpana Moraparia graduated in scienece and law.
- Kalpana Moraparia joined ICICI in 1975 in their legal department till 1994.
- In 1996 she promoted to the general manager post as in charge of the legal, planning, treasury and corporate communications departments.
- In 1998, she was promoted again to Senior General Manager of ICICI.
- Kalpana Moraparia joined the Board of Directors of ICICI in May 2001 and in 3rd May 2002 she became as an Executive Director.
- From 1st February 2004, Kalpana Moraparia became Deputy Managing Director.
- On April 29, 2006, ICICI board elevated her as Joint Managing Director.